Do you want to live a longer life in good health? Simple practices can make some difference, such as exercise or calorie restriction. But over the long haul all that really matters is WHAT YOU EAT!
These Nutra-products may claim to prevent chronic diseases, improve health and wellbeing, delay the aging process, increase life expectancy, or support the structure or function of the body.
Functional foods are designed to allow consumers to eat enriched foods close to their natural state.
The Functional Food ingredients are intended to supplement the diet and these products may include: higher levels of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, herbs or other botanicals, omega fatty acids, essential amino acids and micro-nutrients including Reservatrol, Polyphenols and Flavonoids. Dietary ingredients can be powder concentrates and oil extracts.
Premium Organic Açaí Powder and Oil
Bomba Acai is the initial product brought to market as a Nutraceutical Functional Food Ingredient.
The founders of Energy Foods International LLC have been dedicated to understanding the health characteristics of Amazon Plant-Based Botanicals since the Mid-1990s. Our Premium Organic Acai Powder and Oil of Acai are Functional Food ingredients that can be integrated into a myriad of products including:
- Nutrition bars, Energy gels, yogurt, cereals, smoothies, candies and chocolates
- Nutritional and energy supplements, dietary supplements, vitamin supplements
- Mineral supplements and nutritional supplement beverages and nutritional supplement bars for use as a meal replacement
- vitamin supplements delivered in a whey protein base and a soy base;
- enhanced dietary and nutritional supplements delivered in the form of a pill, tablet, chewable tablet, capsule, gel cap, soft gel, liquid
- nutritionally fortified drink, nutritionally fortified beverage, nutritionally fortified water, nutritionally fortified drink mix, and nutritionally fortified protein beverage;
- medicated chewing gum and mints to stimulate and enhance energy;
- nutritional supplements otherwise ingested in or absorbed by the body.